Thursday, August 26, 2010

Miss Halle

The other night Halle was overtired and really wanted to stay at her cousins house. I told her no and the drama began. She was crying in the bathroom getting ready to get in the shower when she said to me (she was shaking she was so mad) "mom I have to tell you something". I said what. Halle "You have ruined my life, Just look at it you have ruined it". I was trying no to laugh as she got into the shower. When she got out she was crying and said she was sorry I didn't ruin her life I made it better. I really don't know what I am going to do with this one when she gets older I thought that's what teenagers said not four year olds!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you guys had a blog! We can keep up with you guys now! How have you been? Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey!! I just found your blog I LOVE IT!! I love to see you and your cute family!! Love you, Marrya

    ReplyDelete